Hair Examination and Analysis
Before hair transplantation, the area to be transplanted must be examined and analyzed accordingly. The treatment to be applied in the hair transplantation examination, which must be done by the Plastic Surgeons who will perform the hair transplantation, and the treatment period to be continued are planned.
Ordinary Hair Loss
Hair that has completed its life is shed spontaneously or with external effects (combing, washing with shampoo, brushing, shaping the hair). Instead, new hair grows. An average of 100 hairs are shed per day. Hair loss seen in newborn baby and pregnancy can be considered as partly normal hair loss.
Age in hair transplantation
While masculine hair loss is not considered a cause of disease, anyone who starts to lose hair can have a hair transplant. It is also a mental problem in terms of its effects.
Hair Transplantation Is The Only Way To Prevent Balding
You look younger by regaining the hair you lost with hair transplantation.
HAIR TRANSPLANT METHODS
Hair transplantation with the FUT method
Especially recommended for large openings. Everything necessary is told to the patient and the appropriate technique is selected. The more hair you have, the more natural and frequent your transplant will be.. The hair is taken in bulk, then it is made single.
More hair strands can be taken in a shorter time in bulk.
It is possible to transplant 6000-7000 hairs in a process lasting 5-6 hours in a day.
There is no scar in the hair transplant area. 6 months should be waited for the next procedure (FUE can be done while waiting). It is necessary to suture the neck to avoid scars. Rarely, there is a possibility of leaving a scar such as a forehead line. Even if this trace remains, it disappears among the hair. If you do not want to leave a scar, pay attention to the fact that your doctor is a plastic surgery specialist and has experience.
Hair Transplantation with FUE Method
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction), the latest hair transplantation technique applied in the world and in Turkey, is a hair transplantation procedure that produces natural results both when removing the hair and transplanting the hair. It is the process of transferring live hair follicles taken from the hairy area one by one to the balding area of the head, as in all hair transplantation procedures with FUE. While the extraction methods are different in FUE and FUT, the replacement of the roots obtained is exactly the same.
- Hair is taken one by one from the nape.
- No traces remain on the nape. The tools we use for root removal and planting are very fine-tipped. Since the places of the hair taken and the transplanted areas are very small, the wound heals by itself and there is no need for stitches. .If the hair is not hit at 0 or 1, the trace will not be visible, but if the hair is hit at 0 or 1, the trace will be visible.
- The procedure can be repeated after 4 months
- In closing small scars,
- In eyebrow beard transplantation
- In transforming the unnatural hair transplantation you have had before into a natural one,
- It can be used to remove scars in hair transplant patients with scars on the neck.
- In Fue Method; hair follicles are taken one by one with special needles. There is no cutting and sewing operation or strip operation. (Each root has 1,2 or 3 hair strands.)
- Session: Hair follicles are transplanted one by one. The planting place is not known, it looks natural. (It can be planted by rooting up to 3000-3500 in each session) 10-15 days are expected for the 2nd and 3rd sessions. Then compaction is done.
1st week after the operation
It is seen that no stitches are made and there is no scar.
If the area to be closed is small, that is, if the shedding has just begun, the FUE technique is generally preferred. For example, FUE is preferred in treatments such as temple openings and burn scar treatment. FUE is preferred because very young patients and patients with very high skin elasticity tend to develop extensive scars.
Naturalness: Is it clear that you have a hair transplant?
In men, there is a natural appearance that continues in a slight V shape from the forehead to the sides. Rarely, this shape can vary from person to person. Our aim is to make the most natural planting that can occur with your new hair on your face. The naturalness of your transplant depends on the naturalness of your hairline.
The fact that it is generally sparse in old plantings, the planting hair is in a row like a tree, the hair comes out hard, the hair is planted in a coarse and the formation of a standard hair drawing causes everyone to understand that you have had a hair transplant. It can be given a natural look by tightening the hair gaps and creating a new hairline.